- 1 What is the 3 Week Diet program?
- 2 Part 2 of the 3 Week Diet – Exercise
- 3 Part 3 of The 3 Week Diet – Mindset
- 4 The 3 Week Diet Reviews and Results..
- 4.1 My 3 Week Diet Results – “I Lost 36 Lbs!”
- 4.2 Round 1 Done!
- 4.3 I’m happy with my 3 Week Diet results!
- 4.4 The 3 Week Diet Plan is solid!
- 4.5 The 3 Week Diet works perfect
- 4.6 I lost almost 40 Pounds in 6 weeks with the 3 Week Diet
- 4.7 It works!
- 4.8 The 3WD is better than I expected
- 4.9 Noticeable results
- 4.10 The 3 week diet is working for me anyway
- 4.11 Not a bad program
- 4.12 It’s good but basic
- 4.13 Sucks
- 5 The 3 Week Diet Pros and Cons
- 6 The 3 Week Diet Program FAQs Answered
- 7 The 3 Week Diet Program Before and After Pictures
- 8 The NEW 3 Week Diet Calculator!
- 9 Should You Buy The 3 Week Diet Program?
Welcome to my 3 Week Diet review and results post!
With so many diet and weight loss programs being sold online it’ll make your head spin trying to find something that actually works.
Update! There are now (13) 3 Week Diet reviews (with pictures) posted below!
One product that I am especially impressed with is called the 3 Week Diet program.
And that’s what I’m going to be reviewing today!
Before we get started I would love to know how much weight you wish to lose.
Please select one of the choices below..
? By the way you can read the 3 Week Diet introduction manual here for free.
Anyway, time for the review!
Let’s start off with..
What is the 3 Week Diet program?
The 3 Week Diet is a short term weight loss program that focuses on helping you to lose weight fast.
21 days to be precise. 🙂
The reason that most people fail when trying to lose weight is because it takes too long to see results so Brian (the created of the 3WD) came up with a system to lose weight fast that the average person can do.
The cool thing about the 3WD is that it also tells you what to do after 21 days to keep the weight off and improve your overall health.
Because it only lasts for 3 weeks you can easily do the 3WD system more than once to keep on losing weight until you reach your goal.
First of all there is the diet program which is made up of 4 different phases.
- Phase 1 is the hardest. It lasts 7 days and this is where you’ll probably lost the most weight.
- Phase 2 only lasts 1 day but it is so effective that you may actually lose more than 1lb that day.
- Phase 3 lasts from day 9-11 and is unlike any other diet I have tried before.
To be honest phase 3 sounds quite odd and you may be tempted to skip it.
But you should definitely do it because many people are finding that this phase “melts the fat away”.
Seriously when you buy the 3 Week Diet and get to phase 3 don’t skip it even if it’s against everything you thought you knew about losing weight because it really works.
- Phase 4 lasts from day 12-21 and in this section Brian teaches you a powerful way to continue losing weight for the last 9 days.
In phase 4 Brain teaches you how to calculate you BMR.
Your BMR is how many calories you need to consume each day to to maintain your current weight.
You then take the number of calories you need to maintain your weight and then almost cut it in half so that you’re on a big calorie deficit.
I actually thought I knew how to calculate my BMR before I bought the 3 Week Diet but now I realize I was doing it all wrong!
In Phase 4 you almost become a fat burning furnace.
If you follow the system then there is no way that you won’t lose weight. 🙂
What I like about the 3 Week Diet plan is that it helps get rid of the stubborn fat around your abs/belly, thighs, love handles, lower back and butt.
This is where a lot of us store most of our fat.
There’s a section in the 3WD just for getting rid of fat in these areas.
The 3WD gives you 2 great strategies to open up fat cells, release fat and stop new fat coming in.
These strategies help burn the fat you already have and block new fat from coming in.
One of the strategies is a little controversial in my opinion but after doing some research I found it’s actually safe to do.
You’ll know what I’m talking about if you’ve read through the 3WD.
I like that the diet plan tells you exactly what to eat each day and when to eat your meals to lose the most weight.
It’s all laid out for you step by step.
Part 2 of the 3 Week Diet – Exercise
The second part of the 3 Week Diet is all about exercise.
While you can lose weight with the diet program alone, following the exercise program as well will help you burn fat so much faster.
The workouts last around 20-30 minutes each and they focus on being intense instead of long.
The 3 Week Diet workout program focuses on full body resistance training every other day.
The reason the 3WD focuses on resistance training which comprises of exercises such as push ups and squats etc and not cardio (running on treadmill) is because resistance workouts actually burn twice as many calories as cardio workouts.
This is because with resistance workouts you actually burn through the glycogen in your muscles more quickly which causes your body to start burning fat for energy.
I think some women are a bit scared to do resistance training because they think it’s only for men and they don’t want to look like a body builder but this just wont happen.
After reading through the 3 Week Diet guide I did a bunch of research on this subject and the only way for us women to start building lots of muscle with resistance training is to eat a ton of calories to bulk up or take steroids.
Seeing as we are doing neither the only thing resistance training will help us do is burn fat faster.
So don’t be scared of the weights girls!
To complete the workouts you will either need a gym membership or a set of dumbbells & a workout bench.
I have a set of adjustable dumbbells and a bench which was enough for me.
You can get a set up dumbbells very cheap these days especially on eBay.
Here’s my pair..
And here’s a pic of the bench..
With an adjustable workout bench you can set it flat or at an angle.
This one costs around $90 new. (Again probably cheaper on eBay.)
Here’s a sneaky preview screenshot of the 3 Week Diet program showing one of the exercises you’ll be doing.
The pic is of a man but women like me can do them too.
In the 3 Week Diet workout program there is an exercise that targets every major muscle group.
The guide tells you exactly how to do the exercises, how many times to do each one and how long to rest in between.
All in all it should take you around 20-30 minutes to complete the workout.
Part 3 of The 3 Week Diet – Mindset
And the last part of the 3 Week Diet is called the mindset and motivation manual.
This is a section that I think a lot of people who want to lose weight will probably skip because they think that weight loss is all about the diet and exercise but the mental part of losing weight plays a huge factor.
So don’t skip it!
The hardest part about losing weight is dealing with the cravings for all the tasty foods you know you shouldn’t be eating.
The 3 Week Diet mindset and motivation manual gives you a great technique that only takes 20 seconds and every time you find yourself about to ruin your everything by eating something bad you do this and get yourself back on the right track.
This strategy can make or break your results so master it!
The manual also has 20 other helpful tips on how to stick with your diet and reach your goals.
It’s actually a fantastic guide.
So that’s the 3 Week Diet in a nutshell.
Now let’s look at..
The 3 Week Diet Reviews and Results..
Below are (6) reviews with a 5 star rating..
My 3 Week Diet Results – “I Lost 36 Lbs!”
The first time I did the 3 Week Diet program I lost 17 Pounds in just 21 days.
The second round I lost 19 Pounds.
And all I did was follow the system.
I think if you follow the system you will see results like I did if you give it your best shot.
I made some nice fancy pics to show off my results below. 🙂
But weight loss isn't just about losing weight.
It's also about your health and the way you feel.
Since I've lost weight here's some of the other things I've noticed..
- I have so much more energy.
- My skin is a lot clearer.
- I look a lot healthier.
- I feel a lot healthier.
- People seem to treat me with more respect.
- I get more attention from men.
- I'm more social.
- I'm more confident.
- I'm less self conscious.
- I actually got a promotion and a pay rise recently because my boss likes my new energy and how much more productive I am.
- I can wear nice clothes again.
- I look younger.
And hey, there's a lot of benefits happening on the inside when you lose weight.
This was the best thing I have ever done for myself.
You should do it too! 🙂
Seriously though, life is so much better after losing weight and it really didn't take that long to do it.
It's amazing how fast you can lose weight when you have a system to follow.
And it feels great to know that should I ever need to lose weight again I have the 3 Week Diet system to follow but I plan to do the 3lb rule and never get fat again.
The 3 Week Diet gets 5 stars from me!
Round 1 Done!
This has made a difference to the way I look already.
My face looks thinner and healthier and some people have already noticed I've lost weight despite doing the program in secret.
I can't wait to do another round as it was easy!
I’m happy with my 3 Week Diet results!
That's a lot and sounded unbelievable to me so I set my goal to lose just 5lbs.
I weighed myself at the end of the 3 weeks to find I had lost just over 9lbs!
I'm more than impressed so yes this product is very good!
The 3 Week Diet Plan is solid!
Out of all of them if I were to recommend just 1 to somebody who wants to lose weight fast it would be the 3 Week Diet.
I lost 7lbs in my first round.
That may not sound like too much but I don't have a lot of weight to lose.
The more weight you have to lose the more you'll lose with this porgram.
It works and it's cheap, what more can you ask for!!
The 3 Week Diet works perfect
Only another 50 to go but I know I can do it now!
I lost almost 40 Pounds in 6 weeks with the 3 Week Diet
I decided to give it a go after reading all the good reviews.
The next 3 weeks were a bit of a struggle I won't lie.
I managed to complete all of the workouts.
They only last around 20 minutes so I was able squeeze them into my day.
And even though I was really unfit I was still able to do them.
You just need to go at your own pace.
The only real problem I had was sticking to the diet plan and reducing my calories.
When you reduce your calories this can leave you low on energy.
So I snacked a few times, mainly at work when I needed some energy to actually get some work done.
Still, I gave it my best shot and I was able to stick to the program pretty good.
Before I knew it the 3 weeks were up and it was time to weigh myself.
I could already see that I had lost weight just by looking in the mirror.
My face looked thinner and my skin looked healthier too.
I had definitely lost weight but how much?
So I pulled out my old digital scales.
I was 171 pounds when I started.
I stepped forward onto the scales and a few seconds later I was pleasantly surprised to see the numbers 154 pounds staring back at me.
The 3 week diet had helped me lose 17 pounds exactly!
Isn't that the number they advertize on their website?
What a coincidence!
Anyway, I was so HAPPY!
I wasn't done yet though.
I still had more weight to lose.
So I restarted the 3 Week Diet program.
And now that I'd gotten the hang of it round 2 actually went better than the first.
This time around I actually lost 19 pounds.
That's almost 1 pound per day!
I think this was due to me exercising extra hard though.
Because as I slost weight I started doing double workouts everyday.
All the people around me who I work with were shocked at how fast I was losing weight.
Samantha who sits opposite was well jealous that I was getting more attention than her for once.
Everything just seemed to happen so fast!
Thanks to the 3 Week Diet I lost 3 pounds in just 6 weeks.
That sounds crazy doesn't it?
I almost can't believe it myself.
And do you know what?
It was a struggle but it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.
After losing weight I went to a spa for the first time in my life.
I got a facial and all that good stuff and according to my friend I looked at least 10 years younger. 🙂
Ever since losing weight I have more confidence and energy.
I look and feel healthier as well.
So I'm sharing my story here because I hope it motivates you to lose weight too.
Give the 3 Week Diet program a chance.
If I can do it then so can you.
Below are (4) reviews with a 4 star rating..
I lost almost a stone after 2 rounds.
The 3WD is better than I expected
I lost a fair bit of weight, 8lbs I think.
Yeah it is good.
I recommend it.
The 3 week diet is working for me anyway
The 3 week diet has been working wonders for me.
If I can do it with my old tired body then I think anyone can.
Below are (2) reviews with a 3 star rating..
Not a bad program
Not bad though.
It’s good but basic
(There are currently no reviews with a 2 star rating.)
Below is (1) review with a 1 star rating..
- Get your copy from https://3weekdiet.com/
Leave your 3 Week Diet review below..
The 3 Week Diet Pros and Cons
So let’s look at some of the Pros & Cons of the 3 Week Diet program.
Let’s start of with the cons..
The 3 Week Diet Cons..
- No Videos: So the first thing that springs to mind is that there are no videos for the program. This is fine but it would be nice to have some videos for the exercises in the workouts. But to be honest this really isn’t that much of a problem.
- The hunger: If you take the program seriously then this wont be a problem. But if you’re not careful you may find that you get hungry and low on energy and if you’re not taking the program seriously you may want to quit. It’s better to be a bit hungry for a few weeks and lose lots of weight than give in to your urges and quit.
- Supplements: There are some extra supplements recommended but I didn’t buy them.
- Extra equipment needed. At a minimum you will need some weights. The workout bench you can do without because you can use a chair. You can get weights pretty cheaply on eBay or Amazon though so no biggie really.
The 3 Week Diet Pros..
- You can do it at home! I love that you can do everything in the privacy of your own home. You don’t need to go to a gym. You really don’t need a lot of space for the workouts either.
- Easy to understand! The system is explained very well in the eBook and at no point did I struggle to understand what I needed to do. You should be able to read through it and get started right away.
- Easy to get through! Just 21 days that’s all it takes to see results. Sure it may be a struggle at times but 3 weeks goes by fast and if you stick to the program you’ll be glad you did it. I’ve tried to follow 90 day weight loss programs in the past and I ended up quitting after about a month because it’s just too long to spend being tired and hungry but the 3 Week Diet is short so you can definitely complete it and get results.
- A full system! I like that it gives you an exact system to follow. So many diet books just tell you what to eat and so many workout programs just tell you how to exercise but the 3 Week Diet puts all of the pieces together so you don’t need to buy anything else.
- It’s NEW! When I say new I mean that it isn’t just rehashed information. Over the years I’ve bought lots of weight loss programs and many of them just tell you the same thing but the 3 Week Diet has lots of stuff in there that I didn’t know and it’s a system unlike any I’ve tried in the past.
- Doesn’t take over your life! I like that the program doesn’t take over your life like some other programs. The workouts don’t take too long and the diet is easy to follow. You can carry on with what you do normally and the 3 Week Diet just fits into it. Even if you work full time like me you can still do it.
- It WORKS! So the only thing that matters is “will it help you lose weight?” And in my opinion it absolutely will and I just know that if you follow the system you will get results. I know that if you just read through it you’ll sit up at the end and think. “Wow, this is good stuff, I’m going to lose weight with this.” It just makes sense.
- Money back guarantee. It has a 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee if you don’t like it or if it doesn’t work for you, although I’m sure it will.
So that’s all the pros and cons I can think of.
The Pros far out number the cons and the cons really aren’t that bad.
I think that’s a testament to just how good the program is.
- Get your copy of the 3 Week Diet on https://3weekdiet.com/
The 3 Week Diet Program FAQs Answered
So here are some of the frequently asked questions I have seen about the program.
I’ll do my best to answer them!
What is the 3 Week Diet? It is a 21 day weight loss program designed to help you lose weight fast.
It’s split up into 4 short phases that are all different.
Simply put you’ll be dieting, exercising and reducing your calories but in a way you probably wouldn’t have seen before.
Will it work for me? I think that it will work for anyone who follows it.
No matter if you have 200 pounds or 1 pound to lose I think you’ll get great results.
I’m always busy, will it work for me? If you can spare 20 minutes for exercise then you can do the 3 Week Diet program.
And no matter how busy you are you can always spare 20 minutes.
Even if it means getting up 20 minutes earlier or going to bed 20 minutes later.
How much weight will I lose? Well the website claims you can lose between 12 and 23 pounds.
Most users seem to lose somewhere around 17lbs in 3 weeks.
Some of it may be water weight though but a good percentage will be fat.
Will it work for vegans and vegetarians? Yes.
I’m really unfit, will I be able to do the workouts? I was super unfit when I started and I was able to do them.
You just need to go at your own pace but also give it everything you have.
And Brian says that you don’t necessarily have to even do the workouts to lose weight although I would definitely recommend that you do exercise.
What equipment will I need? You’ll need some weights although you can actually do some of the exercises without them.
What do I do after the 3 Week Diet program? The problem with a lot of weight loss programs is that they don’t tell you what to do after you’ve finished the program to keep the weight off.
The 3 Week Diet has you covered though.
It has something called the 3 pound rule.
So you weigh yourself every morning and if you ever find that you’re 3 pounds over your target weight you start the 3WD program again from day one until you’re back to your target weight which should be in a few days.
This way you’ll never gain weight again if you follow the system.
What if I don’t reach my weight loss goal? Simple, just restart the 3WD from day one again until you’ve reached your goal.
It may take a couple of rounds but it’s worth it!
I’m pregnant, can I do it? I’d say it’s not a good idea to follow a weight loss program like this while pregnant!
Will it work for both women and men? Yes! I don’t think it matters if you’re a man or woman. The system will work if you follow it.
I can’t or I don’t want to exercise, can I still use it? Exercise is a part of the program but you would still lose weight without doing the workouts.
So yeah, if you don’t want to workout you can still lose weight by skipping them but I’d recommend doing as many of the workouts as possible if you are able as it helps speed up the process.
Refund policy? Personally I never asked for a refund but they do have a 60 day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
You’d just need to email them and request it.
But I doubt you’d want a refund anyway.
I have another question! If you have another question about the program then feel free to leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to answer it.
- Get your copy of the 3 Week Diet at https://3weekdiet.com/
The 3 Week Diet Program Before and After Pictures
So I’ve been looking around and here’s what other people are saying about the program.
I thought this would be some good motivation for you!
Get your copy of the 3 Week Diet program at https://3weekdiet.com/
The NEW 3 Week Diet Calculator!
Should You Buy The 3 Week Diet Program?
You should only buy it if you are willing to commit to it.
Don’t just buy it make sure that you actually give it a go.
Spend some time reading through it, which should only take a an hour or two and then get started as soon as possible.
The human body is pretty amazing and if you follow the system and put your doubts aside then in just a few weeks from now you will look at yourself in the mirror and be amazed at the improvements.
It feels great to accomplish something!
My advice is don’t weigh yourself for the full 3 weeks either so it’ll be a surprise at the end to see just how much weight you’ve lost.
I know you may be a bit skeptical and maybe even doubt that you can do it but trust me you can!
So get your copy of the 3 Week Diet program at https://3weekdiet.com/ and get started right away.
You wont regret it!
P.S. If you have any questions then feel free to leave a comment below.
And also let us know in the comments section if you’ve tried the program and gotten results or maybe even tell us how much weight you need to lose!
Also you can now read the introduction manual of the 3 Week Diet program for free at: https://skinnyexpress.com/3weekdiet.pdf